The course of empire does not runs smooth. Lately, it seems your every action is cursed, and here is the latest nail in the coffin: you have heard that the leaders of various powerful empires are to gather in the city of to discuss topics of international cooperation. Arms regulation, environmental protections, and international trade are on the docket. However, they seem to have forgotten to invite your favorite world leader: you. Though disappointed, you ruefully acknowledge the truth: perhaps your personal policy of avoiding treaties with others has its downsides. What will you do now?
Send envoys to request a place at the conference. Your people would not expect any less.
- Celebrating on MyCapital for ∞
- Modifies the Geopolitical axis towards World
- Chances of triggering another narrative event
They will pay for their oversight. Send a message by imposing new tariffs on all international goods.
- Prosperous on MyCapital for ∞
- Modifies the Geopolitical axis towards Homeland
You don't need them. Double down on your empire's protectionist stance by focusing on domestic industries.
- Overproductive on MyCapital for ∞
- Modifies the Social axis towards Tradition